According to a new report, Japan Household Appliance Market by Product and Distribution Channel: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, USA, Sept. 20, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Allied Market Research has released a new report titled “Japan Household Appliance Market”. The Japanese home appliance market size was valued at $20,279.9. million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 27,979.0 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2018 to 2025. The report offers in-depth analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segment, Porter’s five forces analysis and competitive landscape.
Request Free Sample PDF of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5328
Rising per capita income, rapid urbanization and growth in the housing sector have driven the growth of the Japanese home appliance market. The specialty store real estate segment dominated the market in 2018, contributing more than two-fifths of the market. On the other hand, the e-commerce business segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period.
The Japanese home appliance market is segmented on the basis of product and distribution channel. According to the product, the Japanese home appliance market is categorized into refrigerator, air conditioner and heater, entertainment and information appliances, washing machine, dishwasher, wall oven, microwave, cooking appliances, coffee maker, blender, juicers, canisters, deep cleaners, other vacuum cleaners, steam mops and other appliances. Based on the distribution channel, the market is divided into supermarket, specialty store, manufacturer store, e-commerce company and others.
In September 2018, OnePlus, the Chinese smartphone manufacturing company, announced the expansion of its product line to the SmartTV industry and is expected to compete with other brands and rival smartphone companies such as Xiaomi and Samsung. In October 2016, Bose launched new wireless soundbars and surround sound systems. These devices are very small in size and provide the best audio experience. Devices launched by Bose are enabled with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and with NFC for easy pairing. In September 2016, Sony launched its Z series range of its flagship BRAVIA 4K HDR TVs. These TVs are equipped with a new 4K image processor, 4K HDR processor.
Manufacturers in the home appliance market are continuously developing products with enhanced features and functionality to stay competitive. Despite the development of products with higher added value, product prices collapsed and thus remained stagnant at a low level for several years. The fall in prices is due to the pressure of competition from countries with low manufacturing costs. Manufacturers are also under pressure on margins due to fierce competition in the Japanese appliance market. This fall in prices forces companies to develop innovative products. This downward trend in household appliance prices encourages customers to purchase the products, which in turn may boost the Japanese household appliance market. The reduction in household appliance prices is having a positive impact on the growth of the Japanese household appliance market.
Entertainment and information devices were the highest revenue generator in the Japanese household appliances market and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. The entertainment and information device manufacturing industry is very dynamic in nature. Technological advancements and replacement play a vital role in the growth of the industry. The growing penetration of Smart TVs facilitates the use of applications that were previously developed for smartphones. TV is getting smarter with the addition of features such as browsing the web, downloading videos, streaming games live from websites, and downloading news and traffic updates. Although smart TVs currently represent only a small portion of overall sales, adoption of these devices is on the rise as consumers recognize the availability of the vast amount of web content.
Need a discount? Get Exclusive Discount & Free Consultation @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5328
Key players profiled in the report include:
○ AB Electrolux
○ Qingdao Haier Co.Ltd. (Haier)
○ Hitachi Ltd.
○ LG Electronics Inc. (LG)
○ Midea Group Co.Ltd. (Midea)
○Panasonic Corporation (Panasonic)
○ Robert Bosch GmbH
○ Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
○ Sharp Corporation (Sharp)
○ Whirlpool Company.
Key Findings of the Japan Household Appliances Market:
○ By product type, the refrigerator segment of the Japanese home appliance market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1%, in terms of revenue, from 2018 to 2025.
○ Product type, the washing machine segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4%, in terms of revenue, from 2018 to 2025.
○ By product type, the cooking appliances segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4%, in terms of revenue, from 2018 to 2025.
○ Product type, the wall oven segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0%, in terms of revenue, from 2018 to 2025.
○ Distribution channel, the actual specialty store segment is expected to lead the Japanese home appliance market with a CAGR of 3.7%
Reasons to Buy this Japan Household Appliances Market Report:
○ Mergers and acquisitions must be well planned by identifying the best manufacturer.
○ Sort potential new customers or partners into the demographic group you are looking for.
○ Suitable for providing reliable, high-quality data and analysis to facilitate your internal and external presentations.
○ Develop tactical initiatives by gaining better control of the areas in which large groups can intervene.
○ Increase and develop business potential and achieve, develop and plan licensing and licensing strategies by finding potential partners with the most attractive projects.
○ Recognize new entrants with potentially strong product portfolios and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
○ To develop effective R&D strategies, gather information, analysis and strategic ideas from competitors.
○ The white goods market size is expected to reach $1,031.0 billion by 2027
○ Dishwasher market registers a CAGR of 7.5% from 2021 to 2030
○ The portable dishwasher market is expected to reach $9,829.1 million by 2030
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting division of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global corporations as well as small and medium enterprises with unrivaled quality of “market research reports” and “Business Intelligence solutions”.
Allied Analytics LLP
write to us here
Visit us on social media:
What sets us apart? – Related market research