Wilmington, Delaware, U.S., Oct. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – In 2021, the global household vacuum cleaner market size was estimated at US$19.4 billion. The global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period, 2022 to 2031. By 2031, household vacuum cleaner revenue is projected to touch a valuation of US$40 billion. . The household vacuum cleaner market is mainly driven by increased consumer awareness regarding the importance of household cleaning tools. In the near future, the market is expected to be bolstered by significant advances in robotic vacuum cleaners with a capacity of less than 1.5L and cordless and bug-free technology.
Robot vacuum cleaners with built-in IoT technology are convenient for domestic market customers; nevertheless, it is expected that throughout the projection period, their costs would steadily increase due to the growing demand for these devices. To gain a competitive advantage, major companies in the household vacuum cleaner market are looking for new customers in developing Asia-Pacific countries. They also provide excellent after-sales services.
The recent pandemic has also fueled the growth of the global household vacuum cleaner market, which is driven by an increase in the incidence of respiratory and lung ailments caused by prolonged contact with dusty textiles and sofas. In addition, the development of advanced products by key players operating in household vacuum cleaners is expected to attract customers. Products such as kitchen cleaning robots or versatile vacuum cleaners for wet and dry cleaning in various residential areas have gained popularity in recent years.
North America is likely to offer the greatest opportunity for household vacuum cleaners over the forecast period as there is an increasing adoption of household vacuum cleaners with high-end features built-in.
Request a sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=442
Key Findings of the Market Report
- The robotic vacuum cleaner market is mainly driven by technological improvements and the creation of more inventive household vacuum cleaners. Given that it is considered one of the best home cordless vacuum cleaners, the robotic vacuum cleaner category seems to be the fastest growing category.
- The global household vacuum cleaner market is propelled by the explosive rise of the e-commerce industry. The distribution of household appliances is dominated by large distribution companies. The growing demand for e-commerce sites is the result of a shift in customer shopping habits towards online retail. Additionally, the demand for household vacuum cleaners is also expected to be driven by increasing disposable income and reliance on modern household cleaning appliances.
- Growing alliances and technological breakthroughs in the vacuum cleaner market are expected to open new opportunities for market expansion. The development of environmentally friendly vacuum cleaners is a top priority for manufacturers.
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=442
Global Household Vacuum Cleaner Market: drivers of growth
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customer knowledge on the use of technically advanced cleaning devices for home cleanliness has increased, which is expected to increase the use of household vacuum cleaners in the Asia- Peaceful. The region is likely to be the fastest growing market for household vacuum cleaners over the forecast period. Major vendors in the Asia-Pacific region are expanding their manufacturing capabilities to meet the growing demand for household vacuum cleaners.
Global Household Vacuum Cleaner Market: Key competitors
- Koninklijke Philips, NV
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- SharkNinja Operating LLC.
- Miele & Cie. KG
- Haier Group
- Electrolux AB
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=442
Global Household Vacuum Cleaner Market: Segmentation
type of product
- Handheld vacuum cleaners
- Canister vacuum cleaners
- Upright vacuum cleaners
- Upright vacuum cleaners
- Robot Vacuums
Type of vacuum bag
- Up to 0.9L
- 1 to 1.4L
- 1.5 to 1.9L
- 2 L and more
Consumer Goods Research Reports
Sheet Mask Market – The global sheet mask market is expected to reach $713.8 million by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2022 to 2031
Glassware Market – The global glassware market is expected to reach US$11.5 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2022 to 2031
Air Conditioning Systems Market – The global air conditioning systems market is expected to reach US$2.70 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2022 to 2031
Smart Kitchen Appliances Market – The global smart kitchen appliances market is expected to reach US$10.8 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 12.0% from 2022 to 2031
Alliances Market – The global alliances market is expected to reach $122.4 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2022 to 2031
Fully-automatic vending machine market – The global fully-automatic vending machine market is expected to reach US$23.71 billion by the end of 2031
Doorbell Camera Market – The doorbell camera market is expected to reach $3.7 billion by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2022 to 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, is a global market information firm that provides syndicated research reports and business advisory services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]