New York, October 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The world household cleaning products market the size was valued at US $ 218.9 billion in 2020. Household cleaning products include various cleaning products such as laundry detergents, dishwashing detergents, surfactants, floor cleaners, toilet cleaners and other types of household cleaning products. These products are regularly used in households due to the increased preference of people to stay and surround themselves with a clean and hygienic environment. The increased consumer awareness of the health benefits of keeping the home clean, coupled with the increase in disposable income, is shaping the global household cleaning products market.
Get a sample copy of the report OR any customization requirements @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1300
The introduction of cleaning products in various forms such as sprays, liquids, powders and gels has significantly contributed to the growth of the market. Additionally, adding innovative scents to cleaning products and offering effective cleaning goals at a reasonable price is a major driver of the market.
The crucial factors responsible for the growth of the market are:
- Raise awareness about health and hygiene
- Rising disposable income
- Growing penetration of white goods like automatic washing machines and dishwashers
- Increase in the number of nuclear families leading to an increase in the number of households
- Increased penetration of discount retailers
- Growing penetration of electronic commerce
- The growing demand for organic household cleaning products
- Increase in consumer spending on home improvement products
Shousehold cleaning products market Reporting
|Cover of the report||Details|
|Market size in 2030||$ 341.6 billion|
|Growth rate from 2021 to 2030||4.6% CAGR|
|The biggest market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Year of reference||2021|
|Forecast period||2021 to 2030|
Highlights of the report
- By product type, the surface cleaners segment is expected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of innovative and organic floor cleaners capable of effectively cleaning various types of floors. such as parquet floors, tiles and rugs.
- By nature, the conventional segment has dominated the market in 2020 due to its increased penetration and low prices coupled with easy availability in nearby stores.
- On the basis of application, the fabrics segment dominated the market in 2020, due to the increased consumption of powder detergents in Asian countries and the increased consumption of liquid detergents in North America and Europe.
- By distribution channel, e-commerce is estimated to be the fastest growing segment due to the development of digital infrastructure, increasing adoption of smart devices and increased penetration of e-commerce platforms to worldwide.
North America is the world’s largest market for household cleaning products. Major markets like the United States and Canada have top manufacturers and the increased adoption of innovative technologies in the region has significantly influenced the cleaning products market. The increased penetration of dishwashers and automatic washing machines has driven the demand for innovative liquid and gel detergents among households. This factor is perfectly complemented by the increase in disposable income and increased consumer awareness. In addition, the demand for organic household cleaning products is expected to grow rapidly in this region. According to the Organic Trade Association, in 2020, in the United States, revenues generated from the sale of organic food and non-food products were at their peak. Therefore, the dramatically increasing demand for organic products is expected to provide growth opportunities for sellers.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the most opportunistic market during the forecast period. The demand for powder and bar detergents is extremely high in this region. This is due to the presence of a high number of households and the low prices of powder detergents. Washing clothes, dishes and appliances with the hands is a common thing. Therefore, hand washing is done effectively using bar soaps and powder detergents. In addition, the growth in disposable income and the increasing demand for home improvement products are expected to drive the demand for the household cleaning products market in the region in the coming years.
The daily need to clean clothes, utensils and floors due to increased awareness of health and hygiene remains the main driver of the market. In addition, the development of cleaning products and different delivery formats such as automatic detergent dispensers, liquid pods and detergent tablets has seen considerable growth in the market.
The very low penetration of automatic washing machines in low- and middle-income countries due to financial and spatial limitations is hampering the growth of liquid, gel and pod forms of detergents in developing and underdeveloped countries.
The increased awareness of organic cleaning products that do not contain chemicals and have no negative effects on human health offers growth opportunities for manufacturers, especially in developed markets like North America and Europe.
Lack of awareness and poor infrastructure for e-commerce in the underdeveloped countries of Asia and Africa pose a serious challenge to industry players and limit the future growth of the household cleaning products market.
- In December 2020, Godrej Consumer Products launched Godrej ProClean which serves three applications, namely toilet cleaners, bathroom cleaners and surface cleaners.
Major market players are Godrej Consumer Products Ltd., Johnson & Son, Inc., Colgate Palmolive, The Clorox Company, Henkel AG, Reckitt Benckiser, Procter & Gamble, Kao Corporation, Church & Dwight Co., Unilever, SC Goodmaid Company chemicals.
Segments covered in the report
By product type
- Laundry detergents
- Dishwashing detergents
- Surface cleaners
- Toilet cleaners
By distribution channel
- Supermarkets / hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the world
Click here for See the table of contents of the full report
Purchase this Premium Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1300
You can place an order or ask any question, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
Precedence Research is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide an unmatched nature of offering to our customers around the world, in all industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in providing in-depth market intelligence as well as market intelligence to our clients across various companies. We are obliged to serve our various clienteles present in companies of medical services, health, innovation, new generation technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, aerospace and of defense, among various companies present in the world.
For the latest update, follow us: